Rules & Regulations
Woody Acres Park Rules
Welcome to Woody Acres Resort: These rules are intended to further the safety and tranquility of our community and your living environment. [Park rules and policies are subject to change at any time by Management].
TERMS and DEFINITIONS
“The Park” includes all property inside Woody Acres RV and Mobile Home Resort. Property is bordered by Chaparral Street, Mesquite Street and 12th Street. “Owner” means Woody Acres Management, LLC referred to as Woody Acres. Other Definitions are:
- “Tenant” means one of the following:
- Mobile Home Tenant – any person(s) leasing a site from Woody Acres with a mobile home, usually larger than 14×50.
- RV Tenant – any person(s) leasing a site from Woody Acres for five months or less for recreational use.
- Six Month Tenant [12 Months [6 in x 6 Out] or Weekender] – any person(s) leasing a site from Woody Acres who reside at the park 180 days maximum per year.“Unit” includes mobile home, motor home, recreational vehicle (RV), travel trailer or camper.
- “Site” is the pad site leased from Woody Acres upon which a guest may locate his/her unit. The location, size, and boundaries of all sites are subject to change.
- “Common Areas” include the Pool and Spa, Fitness and Sauna, Party Barn, Clubhouse, Pool Hall, Fire Island, and all roads and lakes located inside the Park.
1) Rule Compliance
Guests shall comply with all rules set forth in the document and any others as amended. Compliance with The Law: Guests shall not use any Unit or any portion of The Park for unlawful activities. Guests shall comply with applicable laws and regulations of the United States and of the State of Texas, including the ordinances, rules and regulations applying to Fulton, Texas. A Guest who violates this provision shall hold The Park, The Manager, Employees and other Guests harmless from all fines, penalties, cost and prosecutions for the Guest’s violation or noncompliance.
2) Enforcement of These Rules
All violations of these rules shall be reported to The Park’s management staff.
3) Hours of Operation
Park Hours: The entrance and the roads of The Park are open 24 hours a day. Office Hours: Office is open Monday through Saturday 8AM until 5PM, Sunday 9AM until 4PM. Common Area Hours: Posted at each common area.
4) Mail Delivery and Packages
Incoming mail and packages via United States Postal Service will be placed in a site numbered box at the Clubhouse or held by the mail room staff. All UPS and FEDEX deliveries will be dropped at the mail center.
For Emergencies call 911 immediately. NO FIRES. Fires are not allowed anywhere in The Park except BBQ grills. Burning of trash is prohibited. NO FIREWORKS. Fireworks are PROHIBITED by the Town of Fulton and prohibited within the park. Ponds – swimming in any pond inside The Park is prohibited.
6) Pool and Spa
All tenants/guests assume any and all risk of loss or injury from use of the Pool and Spa. There is NO LIFEGUARD on DUTY. Persons under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the hot tub or Spa. Park resident must accompany their guests at all times. NO children under the age of 16 years old are permitted to swim without an adult supervision. NO Glass objects are permitted in the pool area. DO NOT remove pool equipment. NO pets allowed in the fenced pool area or in the pool. This is a City Health Code Ordinance and will be enforced. NO DIVING – the pool is too shallow. NO running or horseplay in the fenced pool area. NO loud music is permitted in the fenced pool are, parking lot or pavilion. NO disruptive behavior or disturbance of the peace. Nudity is NOT permitted. Appropriate swimwear is required for adults and children (no cutoffs). Infants and toddlers must be clothed in swimwear and swim rated diapers at all times. Residents and guests are responsible for picking up their own trash.
7) Fitness & Spa
All guests assume any and all risk of loss or injury from use of the Fitness and Sauna.
8) Recreation Center
All guests assume any and all risk of loss or injury from use of the Recreation Center.
9) Speed Limit
Posted speed limit inside the park is 10 MPH.
Contractors and guests employees must report to the office prior to performing work in The Park. All contractors and/or workers must be licensed and must have proof of liability insurance or sign a waiver of liability prior to performing any work in The Park. Cut limbs, trash, material, and bags of leaves shall be moved to a public dumpsite or other location outside The Park by the contractor. No exterior repairs or alterations shall be done by Guest without The Manager’s prior written consent.
11) Community Etiquette – Quiet Time
- Quiet time means a period that allows for peace and quiet. Times are from 10PM to 8AM (Nov. 1 through March 31) and 10PM to 7AM (April 1 through Oct. 31).
- Alcohol – Guest is responsible for incidents at your site where alcohol is a factor. Guest and The Park are subject to local and state law regulating the use of alcoholic beverages.
- Drugs – The possession or use of any illicit or illegal drug inside the park is prohibited.
- Offensive Conduct – Guess shall avoid doing or permitting anything to be done that may harass, embarrass, threaten, invade privacy, or inconvenience others at The Park. Offensive conduct constituting a breach of the peace is prohibited.
- Noise – Each guest shall exercise reasonable care to avoid making or permitting to be made any loud disturbing or objectionable noises that are likely to disturb guests inside The Park.
12) Pets, Leashes, and Poop
Subject to the discretion of the manager, pets of Guests may be allowed inside The Park. However, all aggressive dog breeds are PROHIBITED. All dogs and cats must be on no longer than a six-foot leash when away from a guest’s unit or in any common area inside The Park. No unsupervised pet may be left tied up outside your unit when you are away from the unit. With the exception of licensed service dogs, NO pets are allowed in the office, recreation areas, pool, clubhouse, or recreation hall. Excessive barking, any offensive contact by a pet with another Guest or pet, failure to pick up and dispose of pet wastes properly can result in a fine or possible eviction due to noncompliance.
13) Trash and Dumping
- Trash and garbage must be placed in a plastic bags, tied and placed in dumpsters. Dumpsters may not be used for over-sized or construction materials or items prohibited by local or state law. Removal of all discarded appliances, furniture, or other trash is the responsibility of the resident and may not be stored outside resident’s unit or deposited near dumpster area. If not removed after reasonable notification, the manager may remove such items and charge guest.
- Bagged leaves and small bundles of tied tree limbs should be placed in front of your site. Maintenance will pick up and dispose of weekly.
- Dumping – Dumping or improper disposal of any trash waste, refuse, garbage storm debris, used household items, chemicals, or paint inside The Park is PROHIBITED.
14) Inoperable Vehicles
Inoperable vehicle means a vehicle which cannot be legally driven on public roads. Inoperable vehicles are not allowed in any part of the Park. These vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
15) Extra Vehicles
Only one RV and one transportation vehicle permitted at an RV site.
16) Commercial Activities
With the exception of activities relating to guest use of the clubhouse and other activities expressly approved by vendor or your customer for business purposes shall be allowed only as authorized in writing by the manager. You may not operate business in The Park without written authorization of the manager.
17) Outside Storage
No storage of boxes, cans, bottles, appliances, trash, etc. is allowed around or under your mobile home or RV.
NO outside clotheslines are permitted.
19) One RV and one vehicle per space (2nd vehicle requires management approval and additional charges may apply). Unauthorized boat parking is not allowed.
20) No parking on adjacent spaces or in the road. Extra auto and trailer parking availability is restricted without prior authorization from management office.
21) No smoking inside office building, bathroom/shower facilities, or laundry.
22) Help us maintain a clean and tidy park by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper manner, including cigarette butts.
23) Sewer hose seal is required for all sewer hookups.
24) Any guest who willfully or negligently destroys park property or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items. There is a $50 charge for each returned check.
25) Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to person, pet, or party arising due to use of park facilities or caused by others on the premises.
26) Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
27) Swimming Pool
No lifeguard is on duty. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older). Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area. Only bathing suits permitted in pool, no cotton material permitted, like cut offs or t-shirts.